Start a new topic
Answered

Life Response Frequencies

This is where we can discuss any thing having to do with Life Response Frequencies.

Best Answer

HI Samuel,

So here is the blunt truth.

The Brain Evolution Program is a great program. So is the Life Response Frequencies! I like my program better.... and of course... I am totally biased.

The Life Response Frequencies Program has a different approach and uses some different technologies.

If you are already invested in the Brain Evolution Program, I would follow through as per their instructions for a minimum of 90 days.

I would give The Brain Evolution Program your FULL effort at least for 90+ days before considering anything else.

Consistency and commitment is key for ALL change!

AND

The Life Response frequencies audios will always be here for you to explore. :)

The price for LRF and the included hypnosis sessions will go up during that time but I will hold the price for you

for 90 days if you should choose to explore it at a later date. You'll just have to update this post to let me know

if and when you want to take me up on this offer.

[Just to be fair, if anyone else wants me to hold the price because they are in another program, I will do it for you as well.

Just respond to this ticket with your full name before August 1st and my staff will keep track.]

To Answer Your Other Question About If LRF is a Long Term Program?...

The Life Response Frequencies is a LIFE TIME PROGRAM! It's something that you will use forever.

It contains technology that will serve you for a very long time again and again.

Having said that, ALL BWE technology will lose about some of its new Neural Netting Potential over time.

A BWE track to reduce stress will likely always help reduce stress but after it is heard more than 30 times,

the brain will begin to adapt to the complex patterns and you will get less new neural pathway growth.

Hope all this helps and I bless you with happiness and success :)

Jeffrey G.

question--is the life response freqs. considered a long term  program where you  listen on a long term basis and go deeper and deeper?I ask because I'm currently listening to the Brain Evolution bwe which is listening to a bwe  audio for 1 month and then a different audio for 1 month until listening to all 6 audios,  and they say it's ok to listen to other bwe  audios if they are made for an immediate benefit but NOT to listen to another program that is for long term brain development as combining two would likely train the brain to 2 different stages each day and they might nullify each other. I am very interested in your system esp at such a great price   -  $76, but don't want to do it if it's not smart to listen to both systems at the same time.  What are your thoughts on this?     Thx,  Samuel

Answer

HI Samuel,

So here is the blunt truth.

The Brain Evolution Program is a great program. So is the Life Response Frequencies! I like my program better.... and of course... I am totally biased.

The Life Response Frequencies Program has a different approach and uses some different technologies.

If you are already invested in the Brain Evolution Program, I would follow through as per their instructions for a minimum of 90 days.

I would give The Brain Evolution Program your FULL effort at least for 90+ days before considering anything else.

Consistency and commitment is key for ALL change!

AND

The Life Response frequencies audios will always be here for you to explore. :)

The price for LRF and the included hypnosis sessions will go up during that time but I will hold the price for you

for 90 days if you should choose to explore it at a later date. You'll just have to update this post to let me know

if and when you want to take me up on this offer.

[Just to be fair, if anyone else wants me to hold the price because they are in another program, I will do it for you as well.

Just respond to this ticket with your full name before August 1st and my staff will keep track.]

To Answer Your Other Question About If LRF is a Long Term Program?...

The Life Response Frequencies is a LIFE TIME PROGRAM! It's something that you will use forever.

It contains technology that will serve you for a very long time again and again.

Having said that, ALL BWE technology will lose about some of its new Neural Netting Potential over time.

A BWE track to reduce stress will likely always help reduce stress but after it is heard more than 30 times,

the brain will begin to adapt to the complex patterns and you will get less new neural pathway growth.

Hope all this helps and I bless you with happiness and success :)

Jeffrey G.

Thanks for your reply Jeffrey. I will stick with the Brain Evo and if not getting good results in 90 days I will take you up on your offer to get the Life Response course at that great special price.  The only other thing I'm wondering is if it would be ok to get and use the 5 New Life Response Frequencies Hypnosis Sessions while doing the Brain Evo system.  Would listening to them possibly interfere with what the Brain Evo audios do? If not, would listening to them without the Life Response bwe audios be worth doing?

Thanks again,

Samuel 

HI Samuel,

In my opinion, I don't think that listening to the Hypnosis session would interfere with Brain EVO system

as long as you don't listen to them to close together. For instance you coulsd listen Energy and Englightenment Hypnosis in

the morning and the Brain EVO system a couple hours later or at night.

The hypnosis sessions work great on their own. I use the Energy and Enlightenment Hypnosis and Happiness Essentials Hypnosis

often because it really helps me through busy day.

Hope this helps

Have a great day,

Jeff G.

Great - Thanks again Jeff - I will get the hypnosis audios and listen to them at a different time of day.

Samuel

I did Brain Evo about two (2.5) yrs ago and used SLS as well as others... but believe your system is perhaps more effective than either of these? I intend to drop all other stuff and focus on yours to see what kind of results may be possible.

Hello jeff Thanku 4 ur effort.i tried to buy life response frequencies 10 hours ago but it didn't work .sth wrong with my cridet card.everything will be fine tomorrow. Could u please hold that special price for me untill just tomorrow? Thank u

I will hold for you. Just shoot me an e-mail when you are ready

Jeff G.

Hi Jeff Hope all is well I was wondering with the LRF Hypnosis bonus can I still work and listen to it or should I be still and listen? Also how many different videos can I watch a day? Ms Butler said to listen every other day but you have so many things to offer so I'm confused or should I say a little overwhelmed.

I am doing every other day but I want to do more, just incorporated EFT. May you and your family have a Happy Healthy and prosperous New Year. Thank you.

The hypnosis audios should be listen with eyes closed as you are giving them your full attention.

The instructions for the videos are the exact same for the audios with the exception that you are watching a video and you are only doing one 7 minute session at a time.

Use one video / audio session every other day for 2 to 3 cycles. Afterwards a couple cycles, you can use them everyday.

I know there is a lot in the membership. This is a good thing. Focus on one to two things at a time based on your addressing your top priorities. If you would like a recommendations regarding your priorities, simply let me know what they are.

Blessings,

Jeffrey Gignac

Login or Signup to post a comment