Start a new topic

How much BWE can I listen to per day?

Hello Jeff!

I bought your Deep conscious Awakening, an LRF LRF hypnosis programs. I am currently listening to one hour of deep conscious awakening per day. It says in the program that you should not listen to more than 1 hour of it. How many hours of BWE is max to listen to per day? Can I listen to something more per day, or should I just listen to one hour deep conscious awakening?

Kind Regards
Stefan

Thanks, yes it helps. Now I know. I'll try to add an LRF or LRF hypnosis to my one hour DCA per day and see how I feel.  Do you recommend a LRF with intent or intentions or a LRF hypnosis?

Kind Regards
Stefan

Great Question :)

I recommend them both. If you have some real clear intentions and goals than I would lean twords the the LRF. I would try them both out on different days and see what reasonates with you the best. What ever you choose, I would switch it up after a few days just for variety and to continue to test what will work best for you.

Blessings,

Jeffrey Gignac

Hi Jeff! I have used hypnosis Happiness LRF for three days now as a complement to an hour DCA. The first time I listened to it, I cried a lot and today when I listened to it, I cried too. Is it normal to cry a lot when you listen to it? I use a subliminal track called break free from your past  now too. Maybe it affects me cry a lot? I Like the happines hypnosis LRF and will continue using it for at least one month.  How long do you recommend that I use it?

Peace and Love
Stefan

Hey Dean,

That's actually a very complex question relating to the nature and origin of thought and brain function. I don't know if the scientific community at large could answer that question completely.  In my opinion, I would say a combination of past experiences, beliefs, habits and environmental conditions.

Hi Jeff! Thank you for your help. I've used DCA for more than two months now. Maybe I should take a break from it? If I take a break from DCA. Can I listen to two or three LRF hypnosis audios per day then?

Kind Regards
Stefan

It's not that uncommon. It happens often when people have a lot of trapped or frozen emotions that begin to be released. It souds like that things are begining to move for you. The work you are doing is begining to pay off.

One month is a good amount of time to use it. You can always cycle back to it or use it whenever you feel it would be the best option. Exploring the other tracks is a good idea too so you can make the best choice in regards to what would be the

best option moving forward.

Blessings,

Jeff

Hi, Jeff.  I've purchased a few programs from you and very much like your work.  I think you are unique in your approach to bwe.  You may have heard this question before but here I go.  I know that BWE will alter brainwaves while you are using it.  I've been playing with this technology since 1989 and can attest to it. Once the session has completed what actually keeps your brainwaves from returning to their prior state?  Thank you.

Thank you! Contains energy and enlightenment hypnosis session gamma?

Best regards

Stefan

Yes... Absolutely. You may want to take a few minutes and detail out your intentions before listening to each hypnosis session. Do it much in the same way that I talk about in the videos for the Life Response Frequencies (non-hypnosis version)

Be well,

JEff G.

You can listen up to 2 hours per day but be watchful of how you react to it. You can do for instance an hour DCA and 40 minutes of LRF or a hypnosis session and this would be perfectly fine. The thing to watch for is if you sunndenly feel like you need a lot more sleep or feelings of agitation. If any of these occur, take a break for a day or two and start again but with less time than 2 hours per day.

Hope that helps,

Jeffrey Gignac

Login or Signup to post a comment