Start a new topic

Appreciation

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you so very much for all the gifts you included with my new membership--you are very kind and generous.  Please keep up your wonderful work.  I am so excited and happy to get started with my new audios and videos.  Your free sample of a week or so ago is amazing and I saw results immediately.

all my best,

Kathy Raczka

1 person likes this idea

Thank you Kathy and you are welcome

Jeffrey Gignac

I already sent you a long email, full of excitement & gratitude - for the sudden appearance of YOU, Jeffrey, stepping into my life! I have been journeying - cosmologically, spiritually, emotionally & mystically, for over 48 years now, including Brainwave Entrainment Tecnology. NOW - it truly is like this: I am resonating, with you, more-so, than any of our famous modern 'Thought Thinkers' of Today! Resonating, on a deep level, is one of the MOST IMPORTANT ways, for me to communicate & connect with other people! THANKS SOOO VERY MUCH!!! I will surely be looking forward, with (& without) you. Your TED X Story, moved me to a new & extraordinary level of consciousness! I believe in you, as you are, today.........AND - I honor where YOU believe we are all headed, as human beings, living on this fantabulous Planet Earth!

Thank you so much for taking the time to express yourself here. It really means a lot to me and my staff. 

We will keep moving forward and we are so happy to have you as part of our extended family.

many blessings,

Jeffrey Gignac

Login or Signup to post a comment